Saturday, September 12, 2009

Luke 15:7


I left the ninety-nine to find the one...and you're the one.
♥ Love, God
(Luke 15:7)

Bring You Back
lyrics by Paul Alan

Are you thirsty, standing in the rain?
Not sure where you are
or how you lost your way hey, hey, hey

Are you drowning
Some bar outside of town?
Searching for something
hidden not found
A crowd of people totally alone
At the front door
Worlds away from home
And light up the night's last regret
And burn your only safety net
Step to the edge it's such a long way down

And I left the ninety-nine
to find the one and you're the one
I walked a thousand miles in this desert sun
Only to bring you back

Are you tired of chasing the wind?
Under water, do you aspire to breathe again?

Are you dying? Is that the best that you can do?
Cause you can't find your place
in a world that wasn't meant for you.

I left the ninety-nine to find the one
And you're the one
I walked a thousand miles in this desert sun
Only to bring you back

Hello, it's me i couldn't sleep
I was just counting sheep.

I'm missing you.

Only to bring you back

No comments:

Post a Comment