Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walk By Faith



Today's Life Lesson Of The Day for my life is...

Where He leads, Will We Follow?...
And if so & even though, we cannot see the road ahead of us,
Will we trust in Him every step of the way?
Do we just talk-the-talk, or will we literally walk-the-walk!

Dear Lord, to the ends of this earth & beyond...
I will & still continue to follow after You alone!
Temporarily Torn, But Held & Ever-Loved By Your Heart,
~Your Loving Daughter

Walk By Faith

Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

Help me to rid my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath
You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

Well I'm broken-
but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken-
pouring Your words of grace

Hallelujah, hallelu

No comments:

Post a Comment